You want the best talenand you want to retain that talent. A great insurance benefits package can help you accomplish both.
EPIC Specialty Benefits offers a wide range of cost-effective insurance plans to help you create a comprehensive benefits portfolio for your employees. We help you meet your objective as an employer and your large group or small group of employees’ diverse needs.
|Voluntary||All of our insurance products are offered on a Voluntary basis, meaning no cost to employers and more coverage options for employees. »|
Why EPIC Specialty Benefits?
EPIC Specialty Benefits develops unique enrollment solutions tailored to your needs as an employer – including educational materials, benefit web pages, presentations, mailers, signage and more.
Our fast and easy online enrollment capabilities put resources at your fingertips to improve your efficiency.
For 6 consecutive years, our customers rated their overall satisfaction with EPIC at an average of 96% or better – customer service is our number one priority.
In addition to our flexibility, hands-on approach, and superior customer service, EPIC offers numerous value-added services that complement our product portfolio at no additional cost. Be sure to note these products and services below when considering EPIC.
Add Voluntary products to your benefits package
- Zero cost to you. Benefits can be 100% employee-paid.
- Expand your benefit offerings and improve recruiting and retention.
- Provide additional choices to your employees and allow them to choose what fits their specific needs.
- Benefits are paid directly to the insured, which can help employees offset a high-deductible health plan.
Ride the Waive program
EPIC’s Ride the Waive program offers extensive support for employers getting started with Voluntary enrollment. We work with you ensure you get the most effective communications out to your teams. The goal is to reach all of your employees, and we’re good at that.
- EPIC will waive Voluntary participation requirements when 80% of your eligible employees receive the designated education method and make a coverage election – accept or decline the coverage.
- Applies to all EPIC Voluntary products: Term Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Dental and Vision.
- For groups of more than 25 employees – new and existing.
- EPIC will provide a flexible enrollment process, customized for each employer.
Employer, Agent and EPIC Specialty Benefits must agree to a marketing/enrollment plan, including an education program for employees that results in 80% election (accept or decline).